Suites of the Gods
Suites of the Gods is located at the village of Megalochori, 350,00 meters above Athinios Seaport, overlooking the caldera, the legendary volcano and the islands glorious sunset. It is situated 6kms away from the international airport of Santorini and 4kms from the capital of the island, Fira.
Aegean Cycladic Architecture.
The "Celebrities" Restaurant is located in the perfect position within the property, it provides mesmerizing views of the deep blue waters, breathtaking sunsets and of course it overlooks the Caldera and its enchanting Volcano. By fusing together the traditional Cycladic style with modern day design, the low lighting and soft music create a setting of ultimate relaxation and romance. Our Mediterranean Greek cuisine on offer is an ideal way to be introduced to the local flavors of the island. Using only the finest ingredients, combined with our large selection of wines and professional service we guarantee to meet and exceed your expectations.
WEDDINGS, CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
The Suites of the Gods Spa organize a variety of functions and get togethers. The indoor and outdoor facilities are a perfect choice for weddings, receptions, events, galas, conferences and open-air parties. By offering a wide range advice, organization, and co-ordination services it means we offer a flexible service tailored to your exact requirements.
SPA OF THE GODS
The Spa was designed to be a feast for the mind and body it is located in an exclusive 100-year-old winery. With wine stained walls and minimalist Cycladic-style, it encourages complete relaxation. With steam caves, an indoor heated pool, treatment alcoves, and waterfalls, the Spa of the Gods is far more than a place for just treatments it is the perfect escape from the ordinary. The treatments offer an inviting magical mixture of ancient and modern, designed to stimulate each and every one of your senses – touch, taste, smell, sight and sound. The serene beauty of the caves, natural sounds of waterfalls and selected music, taste the delights of the complimentary herbal teas and fresh fruits, smells of aroma therapies, and the touch of our expert therapists all combine for a unique and revitalizing experience. Choose from our wide range of treatments and benefit from extensively trained experts who combine classic and exotic therapies to refresh, relax, hydrate, and tighten.
During winter period 1/11/18 - 31/3/19:
1. Reception operates from 08:00 a.m. to 01:00 a.m.
2. Breakfast is served in rooms depending on the total numbers of guests.
3. Restaurant operates until 04:00 p.m. and serves only snacks. Pool bar operates until 05:00 p.m.
4. Pools are not operational.
5. Mini-bars are not available in the rooms.
6. Spa is not operational and services are upon request.
- Split Level Suite With Panoramic Caldera View
- Junior Suite With Panoramic Caldera View
- Master Suite With Panoramic Caldera View
- Presidential Suite With Private Pool & Panoramic Caldera View
- 2 Bedroom VIP Suite With Private Outdoor Hot Tub & Panoramic Caldera View
- Honeymoon Cave Suite With Panoramic Caldera View
Facilities & Services
- "Celebrities" Restaurant
- 1 Main Infinity Pool & 1 Smaller Swimming Pool
- 24h Reception From 1/4-31/10
- Bell Boy Service
- Conference Center
- Daily Maid Service
- Doctor On Call
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Free Wifi Access
- Hairdressing Service On Request
- Holistic & Therapeutic Wellness Treatments
- Honeymoon Spa Packages On Request
- In House Laundry And Pressing
- Indoor Cafe
- Indoor Cave Heated Pool
- Indoor Gym
- Open-Air Lounge
- Outdoor Cocktail Bar
- Private Dining
- Private Parking
- Private Transfer Service Upon Request
- Room Service (08:00 - 23:00)
- Sun Bathing Decks With Panoramic View Of The Volcano And Neighboring Islands
- Travel Information For Onward Planning
- Turkish Bath
- Unique Cave Spa Facilities & Services
- Valet & Bell-Boy Service
- Wedding Area
- Welcome Fruit Basket And Local Wine
- Wine Cellar
- Wine Tasting
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Our property operates from Jan 16 to Dec 12.